- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
PhaeLuna collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide PhaeLuna with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online on our newsletter.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
PhaeLuna collects your data so that we can:
- Update you on our activity and news concerning PhaeLuna.
How do we store your data?
PhaeLuna securely stores your data through the MailChimp servers. Learn more about Mailchimp’s privacy practices here.
What are your data protection rights?
PhaeLuna would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request PhaeLuna for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that PhaeLuna correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request PhaeLuna to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that PhaeLuna erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that PhaeLuna restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to PhaeLuna’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that PhaeLuna transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Commission nationale de l’informatique et des libertés (Cnil).